If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not access, use, register for, or purchase services from the Site.
General Information Only
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
We do not and cannot provide any search engine optimization, pay per click, online marketing, eCommerce, mobile marketing, social media, online reputation management or website design advice or services until We know the exact details of your specific situation and requirements.
In order to access some features of the Site, you may be required to register and to select a user name and a password. If you register, you agree to provide Us with accurate and complete registration information, and to inform Us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user’s registration, in our discretion.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. Any user name and password for your access to the Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Use of the Site and Licenses
We grant you a limited license to make personal use of the Site. Users of the Site are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right held by Us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that We do not control any information, messages or commentary or other user content posted to the Site such as claims made on customer websites which we exhibit as part of our portfolio on the Site (collectively ‘User Content”), or any links to other websites, and that we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content. You further understand and agree that (i) we do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements or other User Content posted on or otherwise displayed on or transmitted via the Site, or (ii) we do not make any promises, guarantees or warranties with respect to any of the User Content or products, services, information, content or materials featured or mentioned on the Site. All User Content, including advice and opinions posted by Users, comprises the views and responsibility of those who post such User Content, and does not necessarily represent our views.
Any unauthorized use of the Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
Additional Restrictions on Rights of Use
You agree that you shall not:
- download, modify, reproduce, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of the Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained on the Site;
- create User accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses or by automated means;
- transmit to other Users unsolicited “spam”;
- submit to the Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on the Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use; or
- use the Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
User Content Posted on the Site
You understand and agree that:
- You will not post to the Site any User Content that is false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- You may not post, upload or transmit any User Content that (i) infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy right or other proprietary right of any party, or (ii) is proprietary to a third party, without such third party’s prior written consent.
- By uploading User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that you have all rights and authority necessary to grant, and do hereby grant: (i) Us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license and right to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works based on, or incorporate into other works, such User Content.
We retain the right to remove any User Content from the Site that in our sole discretion violates any of the restrictions or guidelines defined in these Terms.
If you believe any User Content or any other aspect of the Site infringes your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. 512) by providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site may be reached at the following address:
- Alexander Floum, Esq.
The Williams Firm
1850 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Suite 340
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Or by email: email@example.com
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) pursuant to a Digital Millennium Copyright Act notice We received is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent at the address listed above: